FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hi kal,have to agree. No point being on an elephant hunt if you...

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi kal,

have to agree. No point being on an elephant hunt if you don't get excited when you see the footprints of a doozy.

I think we should all remember this time - because I think this time - right now is going to be the time of regret for the punters who didn't get in at a very cheap price - I might be wrong but lets wait and see.

Here's my tip - all our research, all our discussions, all our study of geochemistry (for those of us who had to brush up - me included) -- all this work and all this ?risk, punt, whatever you want to call it - I call it guts and determination ------- I believe in a yearish - maybe 6 months, maybe 2 years ----------- we will be looked down upon by some and call 'lucky' by most.
    "God they were lucky to get in at that price"

I get it now from friends - I bought a swag of hsn in the guts of the gst - on that investment it now pays me about 30% and is solid as a rock ---------- I am told I was lucky with that regularly.

Believe me luck had nothing to do with it - pressing the buy button was a 'god I know this is good, but I hope the timing is right' event ------------ it was.

It takes guts to get in at a bottom when you don't know it's for sure a bottom and it takes guts to buy and hang onto fml at 5c (more or less) -------- but two elephants, a couple of deals and a dividend stream in a couple of years and people won't even remember it. You will just be called a lucky sod.
    Well they can call us what they like - as long as I am drinking Dom I don't care if the 'unlucky' are drinking bore water.

have a great weekend all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.