FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ti update, page-18

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Edutain, although I sympathise with your situation, you have done the same as Nik, and unfairly criticised the company for being late, when in fact May is still not over.

You specifically state in your post that they are LATE. Well, in my book, unless they fail to make some sort of announcement by close of business tomorrow, they are not late. And although I haven't read back through every announcement, I don't recall them giving an iron-clad guarantee that any results would be released in May - I think it was an expectation rather than a definite promise.

And while some lively discussion and debate is welcome, I really think that you maybe need to tone down your criticism of the shareholders who make positive posts.

Apart from the fact that you appear to have attributed thoughts or attitudes to some of these shareholders (Coff in particular) without any justification, I believe that every shareholder is entitled to express positive ideas about, and aspirations for, their company. And if they believe that others are unfairly bagging the company, they almost have a responsibility to speak up for the company in which they have invested their hard-earned.

If you're that angry about the company, mate, why not just phone them or email them, and let them know how you feel (although, as with the advice which some posters have given to Nik, I wouldn't accuse them of being late until Wednesday, if no announcement is forthcoming by then).

Cheers,

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.