FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ti update, page-42

1. 12,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    edutain
    you chose to buy in on the spp by the sounds of it

bad luck, many didnt.

live with it, if you were here for a quick buck you missed out. If not just wait Im sure you will get an opportunity to get out a 7.6.

These whole threads have arisen by short termers and/or people who had some unrealistic expectations about the share price and exploration result timelines.

One BRR anouncemet that they will give an 'update, in May (delivered) and people are losing it because they havent announced a detailed hole by hole drill analysis (which they never promised or even hinted at, that promise just lives in peoples imaginations). Despite requests from a few posters not one person has come up with the promise of anything other than an update.

Now we have people who "have been a shareholder in FML for some months now" firing of emails because the information provided in may on Treasure Island (as promised) didnt meet the expectations that they had built up in their own minds.

I bet that email has the board hopping to smarten up their act. This company has over 3 billion shares and high turnover.

Can you imagine if the board tried to run this company on the whims of every short termer who has "been a shareholder in FML for some months now". They wouldnt find time to mine.

Sure were all shareholders, everyone has the right to query the board, but some people just need to get real.
    No concept of running a mining business whatsoever.

They have an obligation to mine/produce and inform the market based on their legal obligations. If you think they are legally failing in their duties then take it up with them and the authorities.

If you are thinking they are failing in their obligation to you as an individual, sell or hold your choice.

They have done nothing wrong by me and I am very happy. They have grown this over the years from a few blocks of dirt, through to a mill producing gold. Not only that they have the potential to make a real go of it. I have nothing but praise for the board, how many companies never even get an ounce out the ground. Hell they could even drop a couple of cents and I'd still have a smile.

If you missed out on the ride so far bad luck , its been rough,rewarding, unpleasent and exciting. But the key has been patience. Dont expect to jump on board and just take off the cream after a few months. Noone gets out without a taste of the lash, one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.