FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

ti update, page-44

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Hi Sikadeer, like your posts, mate. We appear to have some common views regarding FML, and on at least one other topic.

There's been a bit of a mixed bag on gold stocks today, some up, some down, but although FML is down a little, that should turn around when some positive news is released.

On the subject of news, it appears from some recent posts on here that there's a need to take a bit of a reality check on the complexities of exploration, drilling and assays. I'm certainly no expert, but I do know that it's fraught with difficulties and delays, and meeting deadlines is perhaps the exception rather than the rule.

Instead of the company allocating more of its resources to preparing and issuing announcements, I prefer to see them getting on with the job of finding, mining and producing gold. Sure, we'd all like some regular good news, but issuing vacuous announcements just for the sake of it is counter-productive.

Something which you said in your post reminded me of a comment which I read on a stock forum post some time ago - 'some people lack intelligence, some people lack education, and some people lack good manners. Occasionally, we come across an individual who wins the trifecta'. Let's hope that we don't come across too many of them.

Cheers,

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $10.26K 82.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140040 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 90001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.