FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ti update, page-15

1. 2,158 Posts.
    All you guys are right about high cost producers and rising costs across the industry - but here is the rub... and spot on Darlin a T/U is not enough.

KnuckleSandwich is right to a point but combine your comments with Darlin and apply to FML :-) Ridiculous levels of research will reveal all.

Guess what - not trying to be cryptic - FML has suffered in this wise - by being too honest where some companies present the glass half full and get creative about this part of their reporting. Nothing illegal whatsoever implied here all within the law and actually good promotion.

MOST IMPORTANT: Probably the most important part of my work here now is to show how FML is NOT actually a high cost producer and meetings have gone well in regard to this with the company - they are probably sick of being misunderstood. This will be rectified in the near future I am confident. I will cover also in my report. FML are a mid cost producer - not low but not high either and will communicate this in detail.

FML cash costs are not high - the way they have been reported produces almost a C3 (different standard which is used in North America). This may surprise you all and will surprise the market. I understand this to be true and await some new reporting excellence from Neil LeF to point this all out in detail.

LAKE COWAN
    The TI result - and DG's comment on St Ives - WOW. He would NOT make that comment without considerable confidence. Dean has found many commercial deposits and has direct experience in this type of setting and on this trend. He is a high level corporate figure having been a CEO of a listed company as well - so this is not news to be discounted as spin or a flight of fantasy.

The primary higher grade (from aircore - is just a signature not the main game) area defined is over 2km and weaker aircore over the top half - the OTHER 2KM.

Just to throw some light on this - the weaker signature does not mean the northern section is a lower grade or weaker - it all happens in the bedrock so DDrilling will be needed to define that. This 'signature' work is just the smoke as Kal put it - the fire is below. This part of the exploration is highly important for definition, understanding on multiple levels and to minimise the exploration spend for maximum result.

The structural complexity is just what he was looking for and is a highly significant indicator that a large system is sitting here waiting to be defined. This is another very big tick thank you very much.

Systematic accumulation is ongoing at present. Don't be fooled by the noise of gold or the gold stocks.

Back to work, good luck all,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.