BMN 5.02% $2.27 bannerman energy ltd

X-filesThis is my last post on the subject and I also believe...

1. 18,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    X-files

This is my last post on the subject and I also believe there is a witch hunt going on. EX-files???

I had a talk with the capt'n and he is so disgusted with the s.p. having put major funds in, he doesn't even read hot-copper, doesn't follow the s.p. - I had to tell him what the s.p. was. He's a great guy! I believe he's either spoken to Tibbs a number of times or had email exchanges, but I didn't ask him that.

I have had one email exchange with Tibbs last year. Tibbs gave out enough information on his private life and contacts on this thread to put to rest any doubt that he was a private individual with a very positive outlook on BMN and life in general, but definitely no paid stooge of any company; if the latter had been the case, he would have kept completely mum about his private life.

Tibbs is one of those individuals who is a risk taker and has a gambling instinct, but he is also a very positive human being; he always TOLD when he was selling - maybe just a little after the event, but I'm pretty sure, on the same day. Last year he also was away for a lengthy holiday. If you had seriously followed Tibbs, you would not be in the market now - I know thinking a number of times: "Hmmm, Tibbs sold part of his holding" - I did act on it last time, just before he went on holidays, made a small profit, but bought back in; my buy price for BMN now is 0.97.

Generalising a bit here; but some of the more erudite posters on H.C. have either ceased posting or reduced their postings considerably.

My guess with Tibbs and similar people who put their all into research and the stock market is that they reach a point where they've had enough -pain- in this case -, or simply need to do something else. They are intellectually active people, who need new stimuli, or simply a rest from the same old thing. I know, I go through these stages.

From time to time Tibbs mentioned several other shares he thought were great, which I noted down out of interest, and many of those didn't go anywhere - I know he said he had a big holding in AGS; he also invested big time in (??) some coal mine run by an Indian company in NSW, which also did nothing, except maybe gave the Indian mother company a cheap 'in' into the Australian market.

It's possible that Tibbs is hurting like the rest of us, but he will live to trade another day, I'm sure of this.

Please look to where the final responsibility for buying, holding and selling a shares lies; namely 'in the mirror'.

Good Luck

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.120(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $405.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.41 $2.44 $2.23 $820.9K 356.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10039 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.27 2203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.