BMN 5.02% $2.27 bannerman energy ltd

Hola YodoI totally agree with your sentiment and others' on this...

1. 18,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hola Yodo

I totally agree with your sentiment and others' on this thread. One cannot blame anyone else for investment decisions one makes. There was an air of optimism and positivity on this thread, influenced by a number of people, not just Tibbs - and negatives were ignored, true. But please check out other threads, it is to do with the way speccie shares behave.

Personally I made a decision to stick it out with this share, as I believe in Uranium becoming part of the energy mix pretty soon. Perhaps a certain lazyness sets in after you've been in speccies for some time, and you just want to ride it out, rather than scour the markets for new 'runners', weekly or daily. At the moment BMN is below-value - I eventually expect it to be back at $1.40 - 1.50 as it has been late last year; I believe there is T/A support for this, but can't give you a chart. When it gets there, I'll re-visit my reasons for being in this stock.

As regards spelling and grammar, Spanish or otherwise; today is the first time ever I was not unpleasantly jolted by reading the headers on H.C.

IMO this is something the moderators should keep in check - it's bad to see spelling errors repeated over and over.

My personal bte noire: many Aussies' inability to distinguish the verb 'bought' (past tense of 'buy') from 'brought' (p.t. of 'bring') as read on H.C. many times.

My knowledge of Spanish is minimal, but I know singular from plural of the simple verb 'to be' in a number of languages,

donde esta? = Where is?
    esta! = this (it is)

Where are they: Dnde estn ellos?

But please, close that topic!!!!!

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.120(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $405.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.41 $2.44 $2.23 $820.9K 356.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10039 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.27 2203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.