DYL 1.34% $1.51 deep yellow limited

GGJJHaving compared the Namibian plays; ERN, DYL, & BMN ... I...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    GGJJ

Having compared the Namibian plays; ERN, DYL, & BMN ... I must admit I think

BMN is the TOP PICK
    They have hit the jackpot at Goanikontes & look to have found the closest thing yet to another Rossing! They are so confident they are now working to mining approval just on the top 80m of Anomaly A alone. Total target looks to be about 50,000t (100 million lbs) of U ... this is just in the square at Anomaly A:

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3618/goanokonteswx7.jpg

DYL in my opinion will do well .. they have good management, great backing in PDN & have set themselves up with good projects. The downside is that their deposits at Tubas & Aussinanis are all secondary, paleochanel uranium, and at lower grades than LH. I think they will be economical, because of the amount of tonnage they will end up with, but the real jackpot is the Alaskite hosted primary uranium. Normally low grade, but open pitable with bulk tonnage, ala: Rossing & now Goanikontes.

EXT also have an Alaskit-hosted deposit at Ida Dome, but nowhere near the size of Goanikontes .. I like some of their land positions Hildenhof & Rossing South, but they are largely unexplored as yet. IMO this remains the least preferable play ATM

ERN have a nice project, also targeting host-granite bulk tonnage, but it is VERY early day & a lot of exploration to do, hence the cheaper MC at this time .... could be a good multi-bagger if the project proves up.

WME's project at Marenica is not a bulk-tonnage resource & is more like DYL's Aussinanis maximum target will be about 12,000t IMO. Considering their low MC, they are worth watching!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.