BMN 0.30% $3.29 bannerman energy ltd

tibbsy where are you?, page-5

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I think the quarterly will simply put some flesh on the bones of the key themes in Len's recent letter to shareholders and would regard that letter as a sound pre-cursor to the sort of information we can expect.

Fingers crossed there is some useful positive additional information to thrown into the quarterly that supports the broad themes put forward in the most recent correspondence to shareholders.

If you believe (as I am inclined to) that they are looking to support/boost the sp ahead of a possible capital raising to avoid the need to dip into the second A$10m tranche of private equity money from Resource Capital Funds then I would expect something with a positive flavour to support the sp.

Obviously, you can't invent information but presentation and timeliness of delivery can be a decent help if sp support and reinforcing investor confidence is what you are looking for (and it is if we want to raise more capital).

I'm obviously not the only one looking forward to the return of Tibb's. I suspect my thinking might be pretty closely aligned with his.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $589.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.40 $3.41 $3.26 $1.091M 328.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.30 4836 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.