Tick Allergy Help?, page-26

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Guaranteed tick prevention and immunity. I have had 3 decades of experience with LEDUM,a homeopathic cure for ticks.I started using it as a drench for cattle parasites and would find dead ticks on their udders. I have used it for dogs, cats and humans, so would think it would work for any animals as well. I would put a couple of drops in a header tank that would feed out to house and cattle troughs...very powerful stuff. You have to hit the water with the palm of your hand to send rings out to activate. When I got a new Siamese cat, it was getting 4 or more ticks a day. It's nose would be dry and off it's food. A couple of drops straight into the mouth, and it had a wet nose within a few minutes, and was back to normal self. He has not had a tick for a few years now. My dog, at first had super sensitive skin. Found 2 ticks on him. It took an hour to get the first one off, and I had to get someone else to help hold him down to get the next one off him. After putting some ledum in his drinking water for a few weeks, I was scratching his head and noticed a shellback near his ear where I was scratching him. His skin was desensitized,. and the tick was drying up and dyeing on the dog, instead of the other way around. I had a simple removal job. If I get a tick, I take some ledum, otherwise I know I will be itchy for months where bitten. It is marvellous stuff. I am still using a $20 bottle I bought decades ago. It has saved me a fortune in vets and given me complete confidence and control of ticks.
    For those interested, I recommend http://petpower.com.au/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.