KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

tick tick tick kaboom, page-25

1. 2,110 Posts.
    kiwi

you are throwing around questions but u don't seem to an answer, seems like you trying to scare a few, but the fact is there is not much substance in what u r saying.

When u ask about freight cost, let me assist you, you should ask about the cost per ton, as this is he unit we are working on. okay?

210 tons containers will cost around $8000 on road to port,this is less than the distance from Sydney to Melbourne by the way, you are trying to make it sound like it is in another continent, it is not, this is a major manganese province and there are many other mines working there and shipping regularly to china.

Container will carry 210 tons, that is less than $40/Ton.
    another $8000 to ship to china, total shipping cost $80/ ton

And since a ton is at least $250 and up to $300, then we are way in front.

Cost of mining will be minimum due to the shallow nature, another $40.

We are talking $100-150 gross profit here mate. so that initial shipment alone will generate profit of 18M-27M

kab share is 13.5M-20M Gross profit at %75.

people who know anything about accounting will not be asking anything about company tax, because u don't pay tax until you cover your expenses and start to make net profit.

So kab will have the chance to cover every penny they spent before Paying any taxes. and that including the capex which will be about 5-10 million. but will initiate the operation that should last many years.

How do we know we are right, because sinosteel signed, they are active in the area and they know the product, the roads, the mine, everything was looked at before they signed.

don't expect us to listen to you and ignore sinosteel, or maybe you should send a post card to china to warn them of the tragic mistake they made, I am sure they will be very grateful .

you are having a dig at the directors after all they achieved for us lucky shareholders. let me ask you one question and I want you to answer loud and clear:

Q: Are you publicly accusing KAB directors of not working in the best interest of their shareholders?

If so, say it loud and clear, or forever hold your peace.

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.