KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

tick tick tick kaboom, page-41

1. 2,110 Posts.
    So if they filled the sample bags with hands does that mean to you they are going to sell 180,000 tons with hand?

You gonna need every hand in Africa to dot hat I think!!

And what about Google maps satellite feature? wow!! but i think every child knows how to you us that now, it doesn't show quality of the road still, can you count how many potholes did you see on the road? And tell us gracefully in your next 10 posts how this will bring dooms day to KAB and us poor shareholders?

and did you say 800 Km yesterday? or did you not ?? Changed again today to 1173, and his afternoon you changed again because opppsss sorry this was only to the airport.. I made a little flop again.

Trying too hard?!

and how about: $135 per ton to market.(Even though it sound on the cheap side given the 1,173km 16hrs 45min trip to port)

we did not know that the price of ore goes down with the distance... so what happens when the ore travel a little longer?, does it expire or something?.. This is manganese ore my dear, not farm eggs.

Or you are mixing the price with expenses in a strange and funny way!!

I remember clearly someone's first post on KAB, when they failed to realise that a quarter is 3 months!!

people who predicted the boat to china is slow is now a little embarrassed no doubt, trying to find anything to say about some really good news and management success, losing their way out of sight, under the African heat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.