KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

tick tick tick kaboom, page-48

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    With so much interest in this company at the moment both +/- we are going to see a busy week of trading. Lets hope another announcement is made so it stirs up more interest. We held up quite good last week considering its recent rise. I saw nothing negative. They proved the ore to be what they stated which led to a contract signed and further contracts look likely in near future. They again made good their statements. I for one was impatient but it was worth the wait.

I agree the cost to ship it to China is a bit expensive and will eat into the profits and the distance is also an issue but I think the +`s out weigh the -`s 10to 01

The company has bought new equipment and improved the mining process. I am sure and certain that this will continue to improve now they have trucks to ship it to the port.

I would like to see a follow up announcement confirming total costs to export it so we here on HC can analyse it.

Disclosure. Unfortunately I hold a large parcel of KABOA and I expect to lose my total investment. I wish I bought the fully paids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.