KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

tick tick tick kaboom, page-71

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Yes zed! manipulation and lack of honesty.

Seems a fitting read especially now.

one should, during these times, do their own research while looking to invest into an ASX company, as some might get influenced by what they read on Hotcopper and other forums.

I have been saying this all along since the first company presentation and the emergence of their business plan. and since the emergence of the groups of detractors speaking with once voice yet appearing to be individuals.

every bit of information that could have been announced by the company at the time was indeed laid out in details, it was noticed here that the presentation was a worthy of a mid tier producer rather than a micro cap explorer.

But some in their twisted ways criticise kab for not having a BSF ????!!!!! and insinuate that the directors are committing wrong doing by trying to bring cash flow earlier than what is considered the "Normal" path.

Do they actually know how long it will take to get that point of having a BSF? starting with drilling,drilling and further drilling? define a jorc and then upgrading its status over time, then a pre feasibility. etc. .... every step take years and many millions of dollars.

Do some realise the limitation based on directors of publishing production numbers while not having a feasibility study? the ASX would stop them immediately.

While we are waiting for all to happen in it is normal course of actions, money should be flowing from stripping and selling he shallow high grade ore, you don't need a jorc or BFS for that. do you????

well, Sinosteel itself does not see any problem with KAB business model after putting it to test.

That is why I consider KAB way ahead of he pack when it comes to other miners with similar market cap. get the action happening , jorc, bFS etc,... and fund this from sales rather than diluting shareholders to oblivion like other hundreds of small cap miners do.

But that should be in another book.. named Success!!

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.