KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Santoo - these people will not be happy untill there is not a...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    Santoo - these people will not be happy untill there is not a single shareholder for this company... If they end up making money as a company, no one can be a part of it to share in the spoils...

I understand posters skepticism based on previous bad experiences, but it gets to a point where you are trying to shove your doomsday warnings down all of our throats.

To Lory and KIWI etc I would like to ask - What do you want from us shareholders? What do you hope to achieve with all the time you are investing here...

Do you want holders to say I will sell immediately and then start targeting the threads of other companies this management (who I am happy with their performance by the way) is involved with?

Sorry to rain on your parade but this company is on a rapid path towards success at this stage and is highly undervalued in my opinion, so considering I have freedom of thought and will I choose to be invested and wait for the market to fairly value the company as it reaches one milestone after the other.

I really do understand where you guys are coming from - but you need to consider that firstly not everyone wants to hear your warnings repeatedly - and also this company has every chance of continuing their rapid success...

Why dont you wait untill they fail AND THEN come back and dance on our graves? Why are you trying to rub it in when things are going well?...Cannot understand your motives for repeated posts about the same things...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.