KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Yes Lory - but you are bringing your experience with other...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    Yes Lory - but you are bringing your experience with other companies to this company... I have been involved in this company for a long long time and know the ins and outs of what has occurred...

For example the main dilution and stupid ideas for the most part would have been courtesy of one miss KH up untill recent times.

JB has done good job to turn this company into at least something... for a while there it may as well have not existed and hence the SP.

My point is that, the company was valued for a few years at virtually nothing, and looking back at it now, rightfully so... but they are on their way to achieving things and very rapidly mind you, and this should be valued by the market and reflected in SP.

I listen to your warnings, but we are all speculators and have opinions, however life will happen the way it happens regardless of our future predictions and disagreements...

I believe there is a great chance they will pull all this off and so far they have done so with an excellent record of success compared to what us ex URA holders are used to...

so again I will say, I will not be running for the hills even though it would satisfy you for me to do so.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.