STX 2.94% 16.5¢ strike energy limited

All very quiet. Super thin trading with the lightest buy side in...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    All very quiet. Super thin trading with the lightest buy side in quiet some time...

No leaky ship though as SP continues to hold firm with thin sell volumes from 11.5c.

Quarterly not due out until end of month (going by history) so may get an ops update before quarterly. Still not expecting any flow rate, of any substance for some time (which will no doubt wear thin with some holders' patience). it would great to get a definitive announcement re k3 and k4 frac pound total as this will assist in extrapolating timeline / commercial flow rate potential once crunched with the bwpd data for each well as plus total bwpd for all wells.

BTW, when re-work of K2 was mentioned in last ops update, this reads that K3 has gone so well that management feel confident enough to invest in additional pump to allow K2 to become another K3 (which is a great outcome as we should all remember K3 is considered a winner by itself so for K2 to become another K3 is a great outcome and not being done to rectify some engineering issue.

There were some total fluid injected pound figures thrown around loosely when the last ops update was released but that has all gone quiet....

I have a funny feeling this stock is going to teach me that I have much more to learn about being patient.

I do agree with HardCash that there may be some initial buzz when (if?) commercial flow rate is announced (albeit an extrapolated rate) but we might not see the re-rating we all hope for until some ink has dried on off-take agreements and $50m has been deposited having met next payment milestone. That is when the real fun starts to happen when we see K5 and K6 drilled and see how fast this vast asset can flow.

Cheers

Adl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $472.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $1.838M 11.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 492624 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1138675 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.