ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

tick tock...show me the money..., page-12

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    It does simply not matter how cash heavy our cornerstone investor is or which other investments they pursue.

Any investor steps forward with conviction as soon as all parameters are fulfilled and ticked.

Having been at the negotiating table myself for much of my career I can tell you that any deal which incorporates political decision making slows right down due to that fact alone.

Vic and federal government have shown their hand now and I'm more than confident that this is a green signal for Monash board members to move ahead.

I would refrain from putting any blame on the ESI management in this instance as the decision making is truly out of their hands.
    The more complex the deal the more prolonged the negotiations and hence we, most likely, have to take into account AGL as an energy company, which in itself would make a decision dependent on subsidies coming forward, an organisation representing indigenous interests( great plus as many here emphasize ), a national rollout of a new tax and finally the local government/s and their funding plans within such an innovative tax system, we face multiple sources of delay towards final funding of our plant/s.

The hints given by management mentioning not only the 6 million forthcoming from Monash but also funding for demo plants of both, coldry and matmor, signal the scope of what is to unfold for ESI.
    The delays, if anything, prove to me that the outcome is more complex than many critics here want to make us believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.