ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

tick tock tincom, page-2

1. 2,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Iit has been a really rough ride and esi have come from the brink, la jolla have served there purpose of providing capital and selling it's what they do best but in desperate time when you have no choice there's not much you can do they are definitely a last resort. Hopefully esi can look at other funding and finally get rid of these guys!!

Interesting comment by kos in relation to bm coal, high sulphur and that it should be left in the ground I guess it was a pun at mnm and cunningly enough they released a report of apparently a coal comparison of coal at all the major sites....I wonder where kos got his info from being in Bacchus marsh for a while and of course the callejas have been mucking around with coldry for decades could be good old doctor jack could have compiled that report for them lol I can see the 50 dollar bills flying around, well there was still a high ash content at bm..........Asians don't seem to fond of ash...

Moving forward the insure tour is tomorrow hopefully some more info will be revealed!! Esi really need a Chinese deal to put a rocket up the SP !!
    Now that would be something!

500k by the end of the month will it happen?

Tin com have already spent millions so now it is crunch time for them, I reckon a lot of work has been done in the background readability study etc and communication has not been the strong point bn tin com and esi oh well 3 more weeks we will no more but now is the time to get the SP up or la jolla are going to try bring it down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.