LYC 0.82% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Funky cheers for the support, I've had PU on ignore for a while...

1. 22,593 Posts.
    Funky cheers for the support, I've had PU on ignore for a while now but read your post and had to enquire why, well after reading one of her once again low content rants I must admit to feeling not sorry.

PU, I enjoy on occasion sharing a bit of knowledge and time, be it described as garbage to you well who cares for your opinion anyway.

Time wise I am quite free for most parts of the day, after spending a few years at this now, I've got my system down to a level I'm happy with, which is basically fully automated. Mostly I scan on small timeframes, below is a chart of yesterday trades on CSL. My strategy's are quite simple but have a few curly ones as well, the system most fond of are everyday support or resistance reversals, nothing special, the system looks for either support or resistance, then a reversal off it, is scanning each bar 3times during its creation, and if it aligns with some other parameters will alert me, wake me up, and suggest a buy or sell on that particular stock, it evens suggests the stop price, how easy is that, btw it even suggests that a trade is pending even at the start of that bar, doesn't even wait for closure.

I only and have only ever traded CFD's, so with the CSL trades it like most of my watchlist which are the top 50 say, are only 3-10% margin, say I want to trade 500shares, well I'll be only risking a one ATR, that works out to be risking up to abt $100 or in this example $5 per CSL cent.

The below trades netted firstly abt 30cents and as you can see the last was a nice $1, now multiple that by your shares bought, do you need a calculator ?

Ever wondered how many trades are offered each day in the top 50 stocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $6.03 $11.79M 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44715 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.