ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Tick tocking....., page-64

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Yes, I would suspect a flow on effect from Friday as buying appeared late.
    1.7 cent could be reached Monday which could then trigger the next short term selling action to push it down to 1.2 cent from where it might regroup.

The current move is certainly trader motivated, hence the 31 mil sitting meaninglessly at 0.1 with no other intent then letting the buy side looks disproportionally large.
    In my humble opinion, these are just games mixed in with some serious accumulation.
    Many though familiar to the story have already accumulated below 1 cent or were already heavily invested prior and only currently stock up in small parcels to increase exposure to the explosive story.

A large percentage of action would be trader related as we broke through resistance levels triggering chart alerts.
    The vast register, with a relatively small portion of it in the hands of to the top 20 shareholders, allows enormous trader influence.
    For those who hold large portfolios though, there is no harm in making some extra gains in an uptrend with some trading parcels.

Persnonally, I would restrict purchases of trading parcels to periods directly after sell downs followed by low volume days, as could recently be observed when price fell back from 1.5 cent to 1 cent within 2 days.
    The story does not go away, in contrast, it will, as I see it, only intensify, plenty of options to make money here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.301K 525.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 23914231 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8480943 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.