jack Dorsey can bring back SQ up because he can find support of...

1. AJ7
    15,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    jack Dorsey can bring back SQ up because he can find support of analysts & media houses & SQ can establish a growing bottom line in future...zip however is still couple of years behind break even. And in Australia no one gives a shit to growth stocks anymore...Atleast this year cold heart bottom line is extremely important.

Meta is dying, will not go down suddenly but in three to five years, no one will care about FB...so no need to get into dying business...hold on defensive play if you want to stay in market...uncertain times market can be lethal & if you stuck higher in value stocks then Atleast you can survive on divis till SP comes back to life.

it is good time for you to spend some time and make a business case for yourself that which value stocks you can hold for 5 years that can recover your zip losses. You can always buy back zip once the fear of rates is behind us & I am pretty sure you will get a much more discounted price of zip than what it is currently offering...

saying this for a quite a long time now mate but sure as hell I am just a random HC guy so you have to decide yourself & put a lot of brain into this decision. Here is a thought if you got to hold one stock out of two this year (specific this year) zip or Col which one would you want to hold? I would prefer Col because Atleast I will get 5% divi if SP gets smashed on the other hand of zip SP gets smashed what would I get? After this year, I would buy Back zip. Col or zip is merely an example which can implemented on larger scheme of things...bad decision if you want to swap your bio tech with FB or PayPal imo it is a very bad decision in the current environment

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.