Sorry AJ , i know you're a good man and trying to look out for...

1. 2,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Sorry AJ , i know you're a good man and trying to look out for me, but i have to say i hate you so much sometimes that you're so overconfident by sounding almost certain on projections yet you might still had it completely proven wrong later.
    I tried to accept your narrative as i understand everyone has their own thesis , but i got so mad at your post and the way you portraying.
    My conviction does falters at times like these, that i doubting my own thesis with all these glooms.
    It's such message that leads to people capitulate right at the near bottom , be it Zip or Meta or PYPL.

Meta is not just FB and dying from gambling into metaverse, there are plenty of other innovation taking place
    Whatapps is transforming into e-comm platform with addon fintech to come ,
    Instagram reels still in place for monetisation
    Oculus sold more headsets than microsoft xbox , whilst everyone google/MS/apple/nvidia/mcD/nike piling into metaverse
    How much value do you want from Meta now at 16 PE and Paypal at 20 PE, when both are cash cow spitting tonnes of cashflow for reinvestment.

You asking would i buy now Zip or Col to hold for this year. My answer is Zip.
    With the benefit of hindsight, the time to buy value was last year and would've sold value before this, whilst now is the time to start buying growth for the alpha.
    Obviously, my view of how market reacts upon or after March rate hike is different from yours.
    Last edited by wooshaa: 20/02/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.