You need pallidium for hydrogen transport as well. Even in...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    You need pallidium for hydrogen transport as well. Even in conservative demand of hydrogen in the future the estimate is around 8m Oz of pallidium per annum. I have to admit their nickel grades are not the best but pallidium grades are awesome. The high grade sulphide component of the deposit is 4.2m Oz 3E at 1.8g per tonne. Those are awesome grades in anyones books. If you count the nickel/copper/cobalt as well that gives the higher part of the deposit 6.6m Oz of pallidium equivalent at 2.8 g/t palEQ. That’s just for the higher component. The idea is to mine that higher component to pay for the low component and the deeper section.
    One has to understand that CHN has a very big institutions following especially international instos. And a lot of them would have got margin calls today on their blue chips holdings like BHP/Rio etc etc. It doesn’t matter how much money these big fish have. They like to borrow money from each other to claim it against their Taxes. Forexample look at the recent substantial holder notice of street bank for CHN. It’s has
    list after list of borrowing against their CHN stake and having chn shares as collateral. Now I’m not saying that’s the only reason for CHn downtrend since MRE update. But definitely one of the reason. The obvious one being that the appeal dep is taking forever to decide on the appeal for clearance permit. And that’s giving plenty of time for shorters to make money.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.