Tickers to buy, page-12121

1. AJ7
    15,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1142
    iryna when APX was trading at $35, I surely thought this can’t go any higher from current levels of $35 and I sold it but eventually it went to $43. Commodities are still at $35 of APX atm but commodities will surely see $6 version of APX as well in future.

FED will increase rate upto 3%, there is no way commodities can stand in front of dollar under normal circumstances of peaceful world.

Lithium & graphite only quality business will survive, the ones that will be producing...oil sentiment will die first, followed coal, energy & then commodities.

you are totally biased on commodities at the moment, if I were you I would cut expensive commodities and trade them quality tech business, just balance then out 75/25 in fav out commodities if you bullish, sure as hell ALL is quality tech, can bet my life on that stock that it be $100 in next 5 years...not sure why you still holding NXM when it is constantly trending down.

I got mocked here picking Col & wow but I guess I did ok with both of them $33.5 wow & $15.7 Col

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.