Yeah I understand your position. For CHN to go to $1 though...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Yeah I understand your position. For CHN to go to $1 though something very bad has to happen. Either palladium goes below $800-$900 dollar or the world stops making ICE cars all together and go 100% electrical. Or the government tell them you can’t make a mine even at a gonneville. Even the greens are not objecting to a mine at CHN own farmland. They are simply objecting to mining in the SF for now which I think we will find a middle ground sometime in the near future. You are saying market is punishing anything which doesn’t make money and yes I agree with you there but market also values what’s in the ground. You can’t compare zip fundamentals to CHN. Surely not. Market is not irrational on zip. It’s losing money and everyone knows USA public is not like Australian public. A lot of people over there don’t care about credit history. Here Ozzys do.
    CHN is making money by spending every dollar in the ground and realising profit by finding more minerals. I can’t predict the near term future of CHN but looking at the fundamentals and the minerals in the ground I know I’ll make a good profit investing in this company. We have two different styles in terms of stock market. You are a swing trader while I’m an investor. I made a mistake on zip and it costed me dearly. I’m still ahead but was way ahead at one stage on my initial investment. It’s a learning experience for me. And I do value your opinion but I also know that at times you can be very irrational at times and lol I have to keep that in mind when taking your opinion into account.
    Last edited by Iryna-Bella: 14/05/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.