you can’t fight against a trend, chn trend is broken & there is...

1. AJ7
    15,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1164
    you can’t fight against a trend, chn trend is broken & there is no reason of trend reversal, MRE2 will create some panic attack on shorts camp but do has MRE1.

there is no comparison to zip, chn fundamentals are totally changed & strong but trading pattern is same as zip. It is most high trade able stock and volatile like zip. If I have 29 million units, I would lend them to shorts and charge daily. Plus what do I get to loose in the end, this intrinsic value is still $9.2 and will improve with drilling in the pipeline. So sooner or later Market will catch up.

GS bought VUL at $14 and VUL is $7.5 so GS is nonetheless clown, I can bet GS is shorting MP1 while still dovish with TP of $13.1, GS was dovish on PBH with TP of $15 when stock was trading at $10 on reversal now new TP is $7.5 while stock is at $2.5 lol

RBL before Covid dropped to $1.7 to under $1 and GS posted a TP is 69c during pandemic and SP dropped 42c ...I bought heaps at 51c and GS was clown then too with TP of $6.5 in 8 months lol

Now GS is pumping S32 whole shorting it. In short have a strategy & don’t rely on any clown analyst. Shaw is fraud. Probably I only value Mac if they are shorting lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.