Short term CHN is looking bearish. I’ll be naive to say...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Short term CHN is looking bearish. I’ll be naive to say otherwise. But so are other stocks. You will have some difficulty finding technically bullish stocks at the moment in the market. Anyone can see that. But I’m not good at timing the market so I would rather stay in the market and hope fundamentals eventually trumps over. When the market turns around eventually CHN will as well. I’m not in love with this stock. But I like it’s fundamentals betters than the other miners who are still exploring. The upside is huge.
    I was doing some reading on the whole project today. I’m surprised that the market didn’t pay much attention to The new discovery to the north west of Gonnaville discovery in the farm land pretty much adjacent to Hartog. This for me pretty much derisks the whole Hartog anomaly. We know it’s not part of Gonnaville because there is nearly 500 meters of sedimentary rocks in between with no mineralisation. And it’s open down plunge towards Hartog. Just mind boggling.
    But the way the whole market is going I won’t be surprised if this is not the bottom in CHN. I’m taking AJ7 advice and not topping up for now till I see a sure bottom.
    But saying that I also know CHN has a habit of surprising the market. Can they fool the shorters again though. I think they will have their spies everywhere ready to buy back before any big announcement. Food for thought.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.