ok let’s look at your comment in detail now here. VUL went down...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    ok let’s look at your comment in detail now here.
    VUL went down big coz of the short report. Unproven technology and there is doubt. So it pulled back. Fair enough.
    LKE another unproven technology on a larger scale. Ran up too quick and fell down as quick. Still would needs lots of cash to expand that technology for a larger resource.
    AVZ nothing to say. It’s easy. Two words. Congo and China.
    CXO should not do what these others have done as near term producer and take advantage of very high prices of spodumene. Not a big resource though but that’s the only disadvantage.
    Now LTR. What’s your reason that it will follow VUL/AVZ/lKE?
    A company with ex BHP man as ceo who knows the in’s and outs of taking projects to production. A chairman who is the major shareholder tim Goydner. $475m cash in the bank. Cash is king in this environment. Tier1 project with potential to be 3-4th largest deposit in production in 2024 in the world. Binding contracts for its Tesla and LG. FID next month. Long lead items allready ordered back in January.
    Thatswhy I’m saying fundamentals are different than technicals. Anyway, my point is that this group is supposed to be helping each other to make money. Money is made on a super red day not green day. Red day is when you buy a stock and sell it on a green day. I was contemplating buying CHN around 5.20ish but I was told it’s going to $1. Now same people are buying it above $6. Now it might be that they have different strategies as they are short term traders while I’m not. But really pissed today. We should all cut down on the gloom and doom on the red days and be more strategic to help each other. Coz big money is made on those red days.
    ok enough of my gibberish. Have a good day everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.