wow ... a lot to digest there ! Couldn't pull the trigger after...

1. 2,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    wow ... a lot to digest there ! Couldn't pull the trigger after watching most of them ran hard last year. I only loaded $ZIP but missed the $APX low, now looking if US/macro will smash the dog back down to close the 43c gap ? That would be giving up 100% on U-turn if that happens, hahahaa!

I don't follow reits much , but know to stay away from anything that touches office/commercial space ... whilst other data center reits have gone bonkers from AI pump even before any rate cuts,
    There is also $SGR, possibly a rate cut play with all those NTA from A-class realestate & their debt.
    For US rate cut play, there is this treasury bond $TLT which already been front run atm, but could see there is some meat left if this rate cutting cycle is truly on the way. Not really for trading but rather a defensive play or positioning long term for rate cutting cycle to play out overtime.
    If inflation keeps tracking down & unemployment up = rate cut = bond yield down = existing bond price up = $TLT up , or you could play on ASX with $GGOV that tracks $TLT. Last year, $TLT capitulated down to 83 low when yields spiking.

Also eyeing $FMG from that big drop. It seems all mining materials getting smashed apart from gold. Copper could have bottomed here, $WIRE.
    Lithium still in the gutter $IGO $LTR $PLS 2.20 ? no idea on entry/support.
    Rare earth also down in the gutter but not really getting smashed much, $LYC $ILU no idea on entry/support.

I like $DMP as both pizza & delivery could be done by machine, but seems expensive still compared to other fast food like $CKF ?
    $YUMC is cheap as chips on NYSE. Looking good as long as the Chinese don't go full patriotic, supporting local chains only.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.