I think very unlikely their license in jeopardy, despite pending...

1. 2,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I think very unlikely their license in jeopardy, despite pending judgment still; (given Skycity also get to keep it). It should turn around without needing CR if no more further fines.
    The last pump from TO rumor has been faded into the upcoming reporting postponed to 30th. Not a good sign? Might get onboard later then with bottom fishing.
    There's a saying that gambling business is recession-proof as ppl tends to gamble more when times are tough? But Tabcorp seems to disagree today.biggrin.png

-
    I learnt that MIN is leveraged play with their debt load, hence could go up/down big on underlying commodity price swing. Could also get in real trouble if iron ore / lithium falls further, despite they have their core mining services still.
    Though ixco seems bullish talked about positioning into QRE for a long term swing, perhaps eyeing on commodity super-cycle to play out.
    I don't want to be bearish but it seems materials/commodities peaked earlier this year and now those defensives utilities/healthcare/staples are ramping; look at coles / woolie / telstra / fisherpaykel / origin / agl.
    Are we at market topping cycle or what .. lol , sick of timing the market ... want to buy something now, after got so fomo missing out on APX !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.