Tickers to buy, page-9013

1. 4,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2066

@AJ7
    I'm pushing the ZIP balance of things......... Just keeping an eye on Peter & Larry and keeping them on their toes .....Whilst ZIP investor relations points the recent finger at the whole BNPL/Fintech/Tech sector ....I'm yet to see polarizing views on outlook - the true believers Vs those that are yet to be convinced.

I understand that their strategy has been focused on Global Growth but at the expense of SP growth. Insto's field to trade & short... Insto's/Brokers/fund mangers playing the ZIP Bad debt narrative to align the negative path....

ZIP have received a fair bit of criticism/disapproval, my last discussions with 'Investor Relations' appears to be a change of direction >>> focused on trying to educate the market on what differentiates ZIP's Model for the Long Term,....it is obvious that this extends to 'differentiated Revenue model' and the Global reach which ZIP believe are yet to be fully factored into its valuation. !

Lets see any turn-around .....

My strategy is to trigger doubling (BUY) on my Hold if ZIP falls approx. $2.86 as it will lower my Average for my long term position.

....Yes I can see light at the end of the ISX tunnel ...Demerger has happened ........ keeping very close to the ISX court hearings...yes very positive, legal team is kicking goals. At our last Court attendance Justice Davies actually 'put ASX on Notice' .....2.5years and ASX still has Nil hard evidence of suspension from trading...... looking like I said at the very start a witch-hunt ......

>>>>>>>>>>Ownership Matters doesn't look to good with their colluding unsubstantiated SHORT Report and the chronological date events that took place......love to see them on the Stand...!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.