Tickers to buy, page-9811

1. 4,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    hey wooshaa,

ive never really followed SQ, but im watching with interest (more so to see if theres any indication to how apt is tracking)
    one of the main reasons I got out of APT was due to SQ and its bitcoin interests. just not my thing..

not saying the crypto side wont be good for them, simply not what i invested into.

as for upcomming reporting I think sq reported revenue will get a good jump on last Q mainly due to the volatility of the bitcoin price. (its dodgy how they report bitcoin revenue imo)
    cash app growth seems to have slowed, it may be a cause for concern and we need to wait 6-12 months to see if apt integration helps.

other than that i think it would be good for the whole fintech industry if the can beat expectations otherwise sp accross the board might be stalled for 12 months or more. if cash app growth flatlines the SP might melt altogether.

im hoping they release apt results without mixing into group financials only, but will wait and see what they do.

anyhow, im no expert on sq, so anything i say take with a pinch of salt. there maybe some other better informed posters who may be able to add more value to the topic than me.

my current punts are on sofi & nxt,
    Last edited by coppergaz: 05/02/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.