Tickers to buy, page-2086

1. 2,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Can i join this AA meeting ? lol

Same here, started last year. Saw the March low but didn't buy any.
    Thought i would start with ETF, bought betashares OOO without researching contango/backwardation on futures contract.
    Next thing, oil went negative and shitting beds as USOIL went reverse split.

Got into URW whilst US/EU malls still struggling Aug. last year, thinking safe margin with steep discount to NTA.
    Then €3.5b CR news broke with no price set. Got out as SP tanking with no floor, whilst market expecting over 70% dilution.
    Next thing, CR got voted down at mere 3% margin and at the same time Pfizer vaccine news broke.
    Watching 40% shorts ran for exit that day and i didn't buy back.

Talk about penny stock, I bought quite a bit on Ci1 as company profitable and robust SP support at 2.4c holding solid all year.
    Finally shooting star to 13c on bnpl hype during February but only sold 1/4 at 9c for profit, thinking to hold remaining 3/4 for long term.
    Didn't expect it went all the way down to 1.2c over a slow burning 6 months downtrend. Had to cut at 1.9c , brutal.

Then there are A2m and APX, both gapping down like mad over the same period. Absolute painful to hold.
    They say downgrade comes in 3, so i dca heavy into A2m after the 3rd downgrade,
    then 4th downgrade came gapping down killed me. I sold out at 6.4 that same day and now it starts to turn. Don't think I'm gonna buy back for revenge trade.

Not much luck with goldies either. GP rising usd1900 earlier in April/May but DCN sp kept sliding makes no sense so i kept dca buying in. Then CR news broke first on AFR a night before announcement. CR 28c but SP hit low of 19.5c and looks like it just broken out on Friday to 25c.
    Also looked at another goldie GCY with low AISC $1200/oz, queued buy order got hit but SP down 20% same day as they announced AISC increased to $1700/oz for FY22. Currently SP broken out on WGX bid.
    Then there is this NST, kept sliding after the Saracen merger. An ASX50 stock behaves like penny stock.

Tried to stay away as it's doing me no good, but greed always brought me back in only to get knocked out again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.