Tickers to buy, page-8980

1. 2,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    bro you're being too bullish on zip threads, need you to downramp more like aj ... haha
    don't play good cop bad cop anymore, let them capitulate for good
    i know my situation is not ideal with zip but i can't afford getting stuck into another position and i got to dig myself out from zip somehow

was gonna average down on 360 , but it keeps punching through ema200 like nothing ,
    went yoyo all over the place 7.9s > 8.4s > 8s > 8.7s > 8s , with the supports fluffy as hell
    comes monday could break 7.9, with plenty of profit takers from this high-flying market darling still yet to rush for the exit
    and 360 didn't do well on last delta outbreak , what to expect on upcoming report ? Headline "affected by Omicron" gap down 10% ?
    talk about sentiment against tile acquisition as SP weakens thereafter, what about competition from apple airtag / samsung smarttag
    what happens if apple decides to expand on airtag and tap into the likes of 360 core offerings

nothing is of certain, it's like BRN being the leader sounds like sure thing, even at 50c / $1b MC valuation baked in for a decade whilst betting other players like IBM/Intel/Samsung never advances, or maybe Tesla could buyout BRN tomorrow
    no one stays on top forever, intel pentiums had the lead in 80/90s, then amd k7/k8 trumps intel p4 in 2000s, intel came back with core2s knocked out amd for a decade, for 10 years amd releases dogshit cpus that nobody wants , share price was 2 bux back then , then comes amd ryzen in 2017, the rest is history.
    i don't have foresight to buy amd at 2 bux , but i also know amd won't stay on top forever

sorry for my trash talk again , i don't make money in both bull and bear market , so i should just shut up and listen more to you or alpha instead .. hahaha !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.