GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy is the best investment on the market right now!With...

1. 125 Posts.
    Galaxy is the best investment on the market right now!
    With production commencing and the 400 million dollar processing plant almost completed, keeping to the budget and ahead of schedule, with the rising price of oil and the car companies all rolling out their new electric car models and hybrids, the fact that the chinese government have committed themselves to this technology and it is the next and most readily available form of energy which is actually happening. There is no other choice out there other than galaxy for a number 1 lithium play.
    The chinese car market is the biggest and fastest growing in the world. The chinese must reduce fossil fuel emissions and as such are going to ensure electric cars make up more than 10% of vehicles on the road at least.
    Galaxy already have offtake agreements for all their production... This is a no brainer. The demand and price for lithium will increase steadily over the next few years and no one can produce at a cheaper cost to the asian market than galaxy and they are ahead of all the other potential players on this part of the world.
    Galaxy are a certain takeover target by the chinese in my opinion and the fact that they have rare earths projects just increases that likelihood even more.
    I could go on and on about why it is a good buy, but people need to do their own homework.
    Most investors are careful with their money and if you ask the average mum and dad families out there or the generation of people over 60 years old now if they would put their money into "lithium", they would immediately feel it is a risk and shy away from it.
    But it is a happening thing, and anyone with any foresight can see that this company is a sure winner and will be heading for a steady and large rise commencing very shortly. At these levels it is still very very cheap.
    I just bet the house on galaxy at 1.33 and am confident that within 12 months at the most it will be trading at double that price, perhaps more.

Thoughts anyone???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.