TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ticking all the boxes to the bank!!!

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Blind Freddy can see what's happening here IMO.

Read the following from our managing director after the last announcement and tell me if your not excited.

TNG has been keeping me up at night guys.  Trying to work out what I'm going to do with all the money Im going to make.

GL to all of you that are holding.  Be patient and enjoy the transformation of TNG.

=====================================================================================

TNG’s Managing Director, Mr Paul Burton, said the agreement represented another important milestone for the Company in its quest to secure globally significant strategic and commodity partners to work alongside it in financing and developing the world-class Mount Peake Vanadium Project.

"This confirms TNG’s commitment to realise the full potential of the Mount Peake project, by establishing strategic alliances with end-users and distributors of all three valuable products which the project will deliver.
    "Through our strong relationship and recent agreements with WOOJIN, we have put in place the relationships to cover off-take and marketing of our high-purity vanadium products. Through this deal with GPP, we now have arrangements in place to cover production of titanium dioxide. And we are working hard to secure similar arrangements for our iron oxide product.

"These arrangements and strategic alliances together create a powerful global network of partnerships which will help to underpin all aspects of the financing, construction, development and ultimately operation of the Mount Peake Project," Mr Burton added.

"We look forward to working closely with GPP over the coming weeks and months to finalise binding agreements that will complement the other strategic agreements we have concluded in recent weeks."

Paul E Burton
    Managing Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.