ADV 7.69% 12.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ticking all the boxes.

1. 15,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2604
    Having just read this article,

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Why-Lithium-Will-See-Another-Price-Spike-This-Fall.html

half of it being "America is great" with simple and incorrect conclusions it highlights the coming influx of Li onto the markets of the next two years. I conclude this will dilute the market and re-enforce the need to pick the right pony for the race to the finish line (highlander "there can be only one"). The article has this guide at the bottom...which again I think is far too simple and starts off with basically "nearology" which has been proven to work with pretty any mineral except lithium (something about the way it forms or geo nerd stuff). here it is:

- Raise capital for land purchases and drilling. The key for sustained growth during a capital raise is to limit share dilution.
    - Seek out land that is highly prospective, either adjacent to operating mines, on previously operating mines, or in land that is analogous to existing development land.

- Prove to the markets that the management team is worthwhile through flawless execution of good land acquisitions, execution of drilling campaigns, with strategic drilling done to move forward into economic assessments

I am fairly confident that ADV has done this and we are in the passenger seat of a rocket ship. However, I do very much value others opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $1.106K 8.882K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 177126 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 18086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.