LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Something is brewing, good or bad I don't know but I tend to...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Something is brewing, good or bad I don't know but I tend to lean towards good.

IMO I believe funding will come from an investment bank in Mongolia. If you read the AGM booklet and scroll down to the tables of finance breakdown it indicates something along these lines. It was actually an interesting read and really gives you a good over view of company spending.

Another reason I believe this is because our director based in Mongolia has very strong links to government and in fact owns one of Mongolians first successful investment bank.

Despite what everyone thinks, I believe we have a very strong and experienced biard of directors.

On the bad side, the dump into 0.006 didn't look good! What this is telling me is maybe someone knows something we don't about a possible funding deal.

Will this funding deal be good for the company? Yes
    Will this funding deal allow modun to transition into a producer? Yes
    Will this funding deal be a debt funding deal or a share based dilutive deal? Don't Know

All I care about is modun and it's shareholders securing funding and developing this huge thermal coal mine and securing an off take partner!

Just MY thoughts, that's all. I'm holding my shares long term 3-5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.