KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Rubberjonny"Wonder how much you're being paid to continuously...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Rubberjonny

"Wonder how much you're being paid to continuously attack a share when you say you have no position, very odd indeed"

I was wondering the same thing about you. RJ.
    I was wondering just how amazing it is that you joined HC and posted the same day as the Sinosteel announcement.
    Which as we know, would be the time that Impondo and other 20 top holders dumped their KAB share despite the ramps about 8c.

I noted in this post. (Post #: 7904040) You championing Dave Scanlan as a top 20 and Brewer.
    Wondering why you have only posted on KAB,RMP,BMZ and RRS. All Okap run company's. And almost all of your posts were pushing people to go to Worldstock.com

I wondered if there maybe a new tittle thread from you that did not start with "the tide is turning"

Then, (of course). I remembered there has been a Con note.
    Fee's paid in shares. etc. etc. Then It all became clear.

-----

Well mining is going at the speed of light.
    As at end June they announced a stock pile of 6000 ton and over burden of 8000ton. (As reported in Annual with first blast reported 27 May)

As of 6 Nov they report a stock pile of 10,000ton. 2000ton sold and over burden of 30,000ton.

That means just an increase of 6000ton in 4 months of mining.
    More importantly. The over burden is now 30,000ton for the same amount of ore.

It seems to me they are now finding it harder to locate and recover the ore.
    With out a drill program to guide them and only a couple of trenches to plot the easy ore. Who would have thought this could be. LOL.

Noble would be non to happy with this. The first 2000ton sent to them, Noble had to arrange that.

What strikes me is that no more has been sold from the stock piles, or reported as about to be.

Penny dropping for Noble????

No you say. Noble would have done their D/D. They have someone on the board to keep an eye on everything!!!

KABOKO RAISES US$1.2M BY WAY OF CONVERTIBLE DEBT

Each Investor has the right to appoint one director to the Board of the Company. As such, Mr Simpson and Mr Goodall have agreed to resign their position in an effort to keep the Board composition down to a level appropriate for the size of the Company. The Board wishes to thank Mr Simpson and Mr Goodall for their contributions. Final director interest notices are attached.

Andrew Simpson appointed 9 Sept.
    Noble Group nominee.

Kab have burnt around $6.5 of Nobles money (from memory). For a whopping 2000 ton of ore sold to date.
    Now Mr Simpson is leaving after just 2 months.
    To make way for "investors" that are only coughing up $1.2m??????????????
    Now that would worry me!

Last Q had them at just $504k. $1.2m just announced.
    They burnt $1.5m last Q.
    Sales only showed $358K @ 2000 ton = $179 only per ton.

As for the JORC. Mark my words. Just over 10m ton which will giving Impondo another 160m in shares and Oppies.

Sooooooo. Same old, same old on the scurvy seas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.