KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Your insight into the statements from KAB are appreciated. Good...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Your insight into the statements from KAB are appreciated. Good on you.
    My take on it.
    The 4,000 tons of ore produced over 4mths compared to 6,000 tons in the first mth from 27th May gives food for thought. I dont have a reason for it.
    Still, they are now doing 5,000 tons per mth. At $179 per ton that should bring in $895,000 per mth and KAB states that they aim to produce 10,000 tons per mth shortly. Machinery is now there so the overburden of 30,000 tons can be turned into 6,000 tons of ore.(20%)
    The 10,000 tons they have mined with this extra 6,000 tons means that they will have $2.864 million (@$179 per ton) of mined ore to be delivered. With the 5000-10,000 tons per mth coming in, KAB is looking good. They say they have 98% of their holdings still left to mine-that's also good. The joint venture is positive. I bought KAB a year ago, and the company looks more solid to me now then when I took the punt.
    I am not positive with the figures and I recall that someone from the company said they were looking forward to $500,000 per mth-heck its only money. Could be a nett figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.