MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Please reference where MEL has stated that new power station...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Please reference where MEL has stated that new power station reconfiguration was due to "solar". I looked everywhere, but maybe it's because the electricity price is now so high, that over the winter months pensioners have been burning firewoods to keep themselves warm.

This is really bad for the environment as trees were chopped, CO2 were release from the burning and smokes giving little kiddies asthma & nose bleeds. These allergens may also cause unexplained body rashes or dermatitis. Wait, there are these families on YouTube...

If you are also suggesting the electricity might come from QLD, well the closest would be Swanbank Power Station in Ipswich using coal and CSG from the Surat Basin.

Oh yes I did say Ipswich, I wonder if it's a coincidence to where the proposed Lionsway Pipeline ends? Silly me, probably not hey?

Back in September a lady from Kyogle walked the Lions Way to Swanbank P.S. protesting against CSG, she must have been a big Solar supporter. Her tax payer funded roof solar panels must have helped to stablise electricity usage in the NR. Thank goodness on the return trip she made it home safely in a motor vehicle (Shhh.. It wasn't a hybrid nor a solar powered vehicle, but that's another story).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.