GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

tide is turning views

1. 1,127 Posts.

Roger Wiegand, regular on gold eagle,says Gold is ready to blast off on 8 September(t'day). Says the dollar rally is over & the "late summer precious metals haircut is over".

I found a more interesting comment in rense.com (way out us site) by guest speaker. He( Cliff someone) says we are in an artificially induced "respite" in the price of gold right now. This lull would last about two months- it began on July 15 & will finish on 15 September give or take a few days. A friend of his who does astro economics was getting the same information about gold- dollar goes down & gold goes up. Really bad situation in November. Both say last chance to stock up on gold- but as Christine Keeler said "they would say that wouldn't they". Next 3 years once dollar collapses it's going to be difficult for everyone, says Jeff Rense.
    I hope the above comment is of interest to anyone who appreciates views from a different perspective.I for one do hope the tide is turning- my pm portfolio is well & truly stranded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.