ERA 16.7% 0.7¢ energy resources of australia limited

WoW...just checked out LYC after a couple of people on here have...

1. 1,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    WoW...just checked out LYC after a couple of people on here have mentioned switching from ERA to that. All I can say is GOOD LUCK with your investment...lol. It is such a bad investment that morningstar do not even rate it.

LYC was @ 9c in 2009 and now sits at $1.24 and has more than halved in value from a few months ago. If next year is going to be worse than this year then LYC should easily be sitting around 60c mark and yet I struggle to see ERA the 4th biggest uranium mine in the world, heavily backed by RIO TINTO, dropping in value 50% from current levels. ERA WILL turn bullish after the cap raising heading towards christmas. You will see the same sort of rise in ERA as what we saw in PDN a few weeks ago. That's not a maybe, that's 100%.

How can I be so sure of myself u may ask? Well, why would arguably the richest company in Australia (RIO TINTO) be the largest shareholder unless they knew something we don't :) Also, ERA is near it's all time lows and LYC is nowhere near that which means it could go either way but my money is on it going down when the economies stumble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.486K 355.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 839690 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3655186 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.