tide is turning..., page-270

1. 17,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    So in skewing the time you may live in figures and the expected life rates .  I see that put as an example there and well in the debate of the long term effects of covid19 if it has a higher risk of lower respiratory problems this will effect the rate later on down the track and is one of get this Swedens key developments in longer lifetime rates  over the past say fifty year has lead to the age going up .

Im just trusting the cherry picks quickly of some stats ive seen and while universal healthcare is another also .

I had to think on this one and go bingo what a nice cherry pick out of it why we have a virus that effects the respiratory system ?

Life expectancy is improving thanks to efforts to curb self-harming behaviors and remedy preventable lower respiratory infections. As the country’s health care system improves, the rates of premature death from preventable causes are declining for those in poverty. Premature death from lower respiratory infections has decreased by 49 percent from 1990 to 2010.

So while im enjoying the debate as asked in among it is give me a reason why figures can a change ive had a bit of a look and im no good at it .  I can flip a coin count the number of heads and tails that come up each time .

If heads kept coming up all the time id think someone shaved the coin a bit to much .

Id need an equal balance heads or tails pretty much

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.