Gee, you're digging deep now . Still trying to pull that foot...

1. 35,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Gee, you're digging deep now . Still trying to pull that foot out of your mouth I see.

This is getting more entertaining by the moment.

I originally posted that I had heard or read an estimate that Covid deaths in Australia could range from 15k to 20k. So, that wasn't my original number, it was someone else's as I posted.

However , seeing as many HC experts were arguing that we should adopt Sweden's approach I did the numbers and lo and behold, they were awfully close to 15k.
    I'm still happy to go with that number as a general estimate.

Now, if an expert analyst crunches the numbers taking into account all the factors and comes with an informed number I am more than happy to accept it. Suffice to say it will no doubt still be a number in the many thousands as compared to our 200 or so.

Of course I could use this guy's opinion.

" This is in contrast to his deputy Paul Kelly, who estimated on March 16 that Australia might have 50,000-150,000 deaths, depending on the percentage of Australians infected. "

https://theconversation.com/has-australia-really-avoided-14-000-coronavirus-deaths-139465

Now, you've gone to all this effort to try and steer away from your argument that Australia and Sweden are not comparable. And yet, you won't post a number.

Oh my, how embarrassing for a waffler like you.redface.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.