URF 5.17% 30.5¢ us masters residential property fund

Tide turning?

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I've been pretty bearish for a while given aggressive accounting, related party transactions and extreme leverage levels. However the fundamentals from here look ok.
    Debt refinancing is done, Board and CEO are finally pivoting towards capital market opportunities, underlying asset value finally looks realistic, negative FCF has been improving and the most material new information for me is that the Brooklyn housing market is currently on fire. This is meaningful as it shores up their balance sheet, increases the probabilities of reducing expensive debt and changes market sentiment if the market sees NTA stabilise. The main question is whether the Board and Management are aligned enough to take advantage of this hot housing market more so than selling the piddly $5-7m per month they have been.
    Biggest question for me remains Evans Dixon incentives, alignment and (dis)regard for its shareholder base. The investment merits have certainly improved with the Brooklyn markets price movements but the question for me is what is an appropriate governance discount for all the sins of the past?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $215.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $280.5K 949.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 182998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
URF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.