KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Tides Turning........., page-188

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Sounds good pal.....

Its getting closer by the day and I have my conviction high for good reason.

It amazes me how many people simply cannot just sit tight, you would think 5 weeks is 5 years if you jump on this thread.

The days of "good concepts" and potential fluff gains in small caps are over, that was so last year and now this end of the market is only in for tangible results or you can pack your bags with nothing. This is why i am dumbfounded when the heard including brokers who are coming down of their crack highs of the last two and half years cannot get their head around the fact that a company like KPO is where you should be. If KPO wanted to keep supporting broker houses,mates and associates they would be releasing announcements constantly which will allow the public to buy into the key circles above who in most cases will not be intent on following the fundamental progression and want the stag.

This is what Rockefeller the poster here was alluding a couple weeks ago IMO where the fact the supporting broker have been dupped into thinking they can have a nice easy ride guaranteed through the frequent announcements not giving two hoots about real progress.

The fact that this has not happened means are real story is building and when released will be a cracking sustainable move to the 200-250 million region if not more depending on the scale. IMO we are only talking till the end of April to achieve this.

Anyone who says any different is entirely wrong.

Kind regards
    Bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10071074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.