KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Spot on @thunder54 , Some people make me wonder on this site. I...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Spot on @thunder54 ,

Some people make me wonder on this site.

I have a post that i will make hopefully today (time permitting) explaining the jigswaw pieces i have and why i'm very very confident we are about to start a multi month (3 month) run to around the 50 cent range (initially) then continue on rising late H1 early H2.

I   think there are a lot of bystanders both retail and institutional waiting to buy KPO and are simply waiting news which i believe will not be far away and continue accelerating for months. The problem for those people is that news on this will result in a very sharp and fast rise leaving a lot to bite the dust and if only they could have the foresight to soak the remaining in the money Hartley's clients who do not have the vision and seem happy for anything above 10. There in lies the opportunity for those convicted enough to soak the shrinking amount of overhang and they will be well rewarded IMO.

Shrinking overhang + strong company making newsflow= SP gains of a large magnitude.

Time is almost up i would be very surprised if we are are not 40-50 by April.

More posting to come

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11071074 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.