TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

TIE - Shorting Idea Oct-2022, page-49

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Pimpin, Kray I love you two but my bros you got this all wrong here da facts,

Sure that ore body is skinny but daaaaaam its fine and that deep down drilling just keeps hitting those high grade intersections. Sure we all love some more cushion for the pushing but aint nothing wrong with a nice juicy skinny ore body either.

Kray bro maybe you right on the modeling, estimation and strip ratio 6 to 1 but we not committed to marriage yet right we still dating this puppy. For now its movie dates, sleep overs, chocolates, roses and at this stage strip ratios always better then after marriage. So many more things to look at before we propose for now lets just enjoy the beauty and the low strip ratio free digging.

I know I know peeps came to us for money but its only because those greedy bankers kept teasing. Yes yes ill give you money if you get on your knees and beg for it.... Our brothers did the right thing told them to take their money and shove it where the sun dont shine and then got on with the REAL WORK!!! building us a gold minesmile.png Dont worry about delays our boys dont vote for sovereignty in Quebec city or sleep on the job in Bombore or tick and flick SOPs at Seguela our boys do REAL WORK!!! When they hit the GO button its being wound straight up to 11.

Pimpin Kray go long on this one or you two the only ones will get smacked in the face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.